Bukit Gita Bayu Bungalow For Sale
2sty ,Freehold ,L/A=11,300sqft ,B/up=8,000sqft ,8+1R 7B ,Partly Furnished ,Renovated ,Swimming Pool .
Selling Price RM5.9mil
For more details & viewing kindly contact Andi 012-209 7573
Owners are welcome to list
View more properties at www.anditee.com
* Kuala Lumpur-Seremban Highway
* PLUS North-South Expressway
* Sungai Besi Highway
* Besraya Highway
* Serdang KTM Komuter Station
Bukit Gita Bayu as enchanting greenery filled with thriving colours and fresh air surrounds homes with an ambience of tranquillity and peace, the relaxing sound of leaves rustling in the light breeze can be heard as soft beams of sunlight shine through a cooling canopy of trees .As passers-by stroll across the charming walkway, and joggers briskly run by, you could simply spend a cosy evening with family and friends at a picturesque and safe environment .Sculptured with elegance and cool colours, the Kebun Mimpi at Gita Bayu offers every facility that you need for a quality lifestyle.
Clubhouse, the centre landmark of Gita Bayu, is one of the most unique custom-built recreational complexes in this region. The combination of the rustic design and the layout of the clubhouse emit an extravagant yet humble vibe. The tropically designed clubhouse encourages effortless relaxation as families and friends socialise in a light-hearted atmosphere, casually enjoying their meals at the Dining Pavilion.
The Dining Pavilion features a stunning first floor area which is available for private hire. Nestled amongst the treetops, large, beautifully appointed covered balconies with superb views of the lake and surroundings make this a perfect venue for fully catered parties, dinners and presentations.
- KL Sentral Railway Station (8.67 mi)25 reviews
- Terminal Bus Bersepadu Selatan (5.09 mi)9 reviews
- KTM Bandar Tasik Selatan (5.09 mi)4 reviews
- IOI City Mall (3.29 mi)13 reviews
- Sunway Pyramid (6.97 mi)27 reviews
- Paradigm Mall (9.08 mi)11 reviews
- Millennial Mart (1.8 mi)1 reviews
- Mix Convenience Store (4.27 mi)1 reviews
- Pasar Mini Czip Lee (2.04 mi)1 reviews